Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jeep v. Thompson Tuesday, May 03, 2011, 4:39:46 PM The Prosecution Rests, but I Can't


Jeep v. Thompson
Tuesday, May 03, 2011, 4:39:46 PM

I have been comparing my case, Jeep v Obama, to CONNICK, DISTRICT ATTORNEY, ET AL. v. THOMPSON (3/29/11) for a while now.  I am sure some of you are wondering where is the similarity?  Thompson’s was a death row case, yours is a Divorce/Traffic law case.  And based on the facts that is 100% accurate.  Both of our cases are currently at a standstill because of the denial of Justice by way of stare diesisStare Diesis in these cases is at war with the equal protection of the law and the ends of Justice.
Both Thompson and I have been severely damaged, I doubt Thompson would want to take my place; I know I would not want to Thompson’s place.  Who has been damaged more?  Because my feelings are REAL to me and Thompson’s only hypothetical, I have to come down on my side.  My life was destroyed by incompetent irresponsible power wielding officers of the court “Under color of Law.”  It was fraud on the court.  I still suffer the linger effects of “post-traumatic stress.  I cannot help but keep replaying in my mind the tape of what happened to me in court. It starts this whole vicious downward cycle. I have been embarrassed and shamed in front of their family and friends, unjustly.”  The seemingly impossible hope of justice is all I have left.  I know it is along shot.  But even more than that I know the Criminals need to be exposed.  The Criminals on the Supreme Court, the criminals in the federal courts, the criminals in the state courts, the criminals in Osage Beach and St. Louis County.  They have all forgotten the founding premise of any government of the people, by the people and for the people, to establish Justice
The bigger difference is in representation, because Mr. Thompson was in a death penalty case, the state had to hire an uberempathetic pro-bono high powered, expensive, law firm to back him up during the appeals process.  If they had not done that he would, like me, be convicted of crime he can prove to be fraud, but cannot get it in front of the court because of the Judge made law, stare diesis.
Because my case is not a death penalty, because I do not have the ability nor the resources to search the trial records in Osage Beach and St. Louis County I can’t get my case in front of the court.  Not that I could now get past the criminal stare diesis in Connick v. Thompson.  The Guild of Judges has closed ranks; they are asserting stare diesis in my case, even though I have evidence that irrefutably proves that the Four Judges on two different case, two police officers and three prosecuting attorneys have all acted a in accord, a conspiracy against rights, MY RIGHTS. My son is being raised almost exclusively by my courtroom mortal enemy, my ex-wife.  She has the Ex-Parte Order of Protection she can force me from the room with a false tear.  I have been branded an abuser and drunkard, my family looks at me differently, my co-workers look at me differently, my friends fear me even though I have never even raised my hand to threaten ANYONE and never had a drinking problem!!!!!!
Being a declared wife abuser and a convicted drunkard I am automatically filed away as violent and irresponsible.  I might as well have a scarlet letter on my brow.
Because at present there is no money in either of our cases, they are DEAD in the water.  Neither of us has the funds to pursue our cases with our own finances.  Mr. Thompson got further than I did, because for awhile he had the uberempathetic pro-bono high powered, expensive, law firm backing him up during the appeals process.  I have nothing “but the will that says hold on.”  They took everything from me, I have nothing but emptiness of their larceny.  The Prosecution Rests, but I Can't!!!!!!!!
“In such cases as ours, there is no safety for the citizen except in the protection of the judicial tribunals for rights which have been invaded by the officers of the government professing to act in its name. There remains to him but the alternative of resistance, which may amount to crime.”  United States v. Lee, 106 U.S. 196 (1882) Page 106 U. S. 219
How can stare diesis nullify the First Amendment's security? 

Congress shall make no law abridging the right of the people to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Impeach the Supreme Court FIVE[1]!!

The Right of Petition is the right to substantive justice between government and governed.  We do not have any individually enforceable rights in this country, "Everybody, BUT the innocent victim, has "ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY"" for the deprivation of “any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America”[2] e.g., To Kill a Mocking Bird, The Denial of Due Process, The Exclusionary Rule, Grounds for Impeachment, Jeep v Obama, Jeep v United States of America 10-1947, Jeep v Jones “The most humble Petition for a Wirt of Certiorari to the Supreme Court 07-11115.”

DGJeep"The Earth and everything that's in it" (http://dgjeep.blogspot.com/)
Tuesday, May 03, 2011, 4:39:46 PM 2011 05-05-11 there is no safety for the citizen  REV 00.doc

No comments: