Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Food Stamps - Civil Rights Complaint… it is a GREAT DEAL MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!


USDA, Director,
Office of Civil Rights Room 326-W, Whitten Building
1400 Independence Avenue, S. W.
Washington, DC 20250-9410

 (866) 632-9992

Re:      Civil Rights Complaint… it is a GREAT DEAL MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Dear People,
My Food Stamps were recently cut off because I failed to respond to a request for information, I did not receive. 

I did not receive it because, as I was informed by Scott Pollack(sp?) Eligibility Supervisor[1] (314-256-5522), my mailing address had changed.  Now I filed the forwarding order with the post office.  The US Post Office, as standard operating procedure, forwards all mail and notifies the sender of the new address.  I have seen this work both on Government Services, the courts, and in the private sector, magazine subscriptions.  I have been getting my mail forwarded successfully from MANY government agencies, most recently (11-18-13) and notably a Jury Summons. 

My case for discrimination is to stop someone's food stamps without making REASONABLE effort to contact them, admitting that in this specific case you are dealing with homeless persons that may not have a fixed SECURED mailing address, is self-defeating and discrimination.  Per Mr. Pollack Food Stamps recipients cannot depend on the US Post Office's standard operating procedures.  Not only can we not depend on US Post office standard operating procedures we are not informed of this and are thus denied our civil rights to the US Post Office standard operating procedures and our civil rights to be FULLY informed.

I am as of this letter without Food Stamps, granted the $189.00 is not much to most normal people, but when it is all that you have it is a GREAT DEAL MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!

If there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.
"Time is of the essence"




David G. Jeep

cc:  Chouteau Midtown, Program Managers, David Dopuch and JoAnn Lay
       My Blog - Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 1:05:55 PM


[1] Mr. Pollack put me on to a Ms. Renita Mertz/Murph (sp?) 314-256-5426. I have called twice but not received a return contact.


Diana Zoga

dzoga@kmov.com

This is the text of a complaint/letter I was forced to write yesterday
it went out in the PM post to Washington and I hand delivered a copy to the local Chouteau Address.

I have heard NOTHING. 

I saw your piece last night on the 6:00 news and thought you might be able to help?????

--
Thanks in advance
To Kill a Mocking Bird, The Denial of Due Process
"agere sequitor esse"
"Time is of the essence"
David G. Jeep
http://dgjeep.blogspot.com/
E-mail is preferred Dave@DGJeep.com, DGJeep@DGJeep.com
(314) 514-5228

David G. Jeep
GENERAL DELIVERY
Saint Louis, MO 63155-9999