Saturday, December 16, 2017

I personally ABHOR the idea of abortion. I believe in RESPONSIBILITY, I believe we need to teach our kids RESPONSIBILITY - “Planned Parenthood.”

Trump got elected by good people misguided by ABORTION.

ABORTION IS NOT THE ISSUE.

No generation too date has been able to exhibit the control to impede population growth.  Self-control has always been the issue and always will be.  Until we all become perfect, we need PLANNED PARENTHOOD's assistance with information and REAL BIRTH CONTROL!!!! 

You somehow want to believe that our children will magically be in control of their animal desires, when we could not.  In this already overcrowded world we have the choice as proverbially proposed by Malthus (1798), “war, starvation and pestilence” or “Planned Parenthood.” 

1. I personally ABHOR the idea of abortion. I believe in RESPONSIBILITY!

2. I believe we need to teach our kids RESPONSIBLE “Planned Parenthood.”

3. I abhor the idea of an unloved, unwanted child in this world, especially an unloved child with my blood, but I cannot love all the unloved children born.  I believe we need to teach our kids RESPONSIBLE “Planned Parenthood.”

4. And if “Planned Parenthood” includes abortion as a last resort, it is the minimum price we have to pay to avoid Malthusian catastrophe “war, starvation and pestilence” and NOT bringing unwanted children into an ALREADY overcrowded world.


http://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2017/12/i-personally-abhor-idea-of-abortion-i.html


We need PLANNED PARENTHOOD at all stages of life.  

But until we are all perfect, neither you or I can take RESPONSIBILITY for everyone else's mistakes. 

I assert that killing an embryo is just as CRUEL, if not more EVIL, than to bring an unloved, unwanted child into the world.  And I cannot fault others for mistakes I was only lucky to avoid with economic opportunities, prior education and transparent "Planned Parenthood."

"No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?"― Shirley Chisholm, Unbought And Unbossed









"Agere sequitur esse" ('action follows being')
David G. Jeep, 
Federal Inmate #36072-044 (formerly)



Mobile (314) 514-5228



David G. Jeep

GENERAL DELIVERY
Saint Louis, MO 63155-9999

No comments: