Friday, March 6, 2009

You do not want this to become a Crazy Macho Thing, Your deadline is still Monday March 16, 2009

Friday, March 06, 2009

Mike Christian at 314-280-5222 FBI Report
FBI St. Louis
2222 Market Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63103-2516

Phone: (314) 231-4324
Phone: (314) 589-2500, Fax: (314) 589-2636
E-mail: stlouis@ic.fbi.gov

Re: You do not want this to become a Crazy Macho Thing
Your deadline is still Monday March 16, 2009

Dear Mr. Christian,

This is not a spur of the moment DEMAND. I have been at this since Day One, some five plus years ago. This is not about my power v. your power. This is not even about the Rule of Law v. Tyranny and Terrorism. The issue is all about a remedy for a wrong. The rest is just rhetoric to make the right and the wrong more distinguishable.

“Every wrong shall have a remedy”, is a principle of common law that dates back King Henry II of England in the 12th Century. I am demanding my constitutional rights and a remedy for a wrong.


THE WRONG, the undisputed, undisputable RECORD of

THE WRONG


1. The police in Osage Beach, Missouri were incompetent to make the original arrest. They actually testified to their incompetence, of course at the time nobody believed them incompetent, they were believed to be law enforcement professionals, under color of law. On the stand under oath, they knowingly gave false incompetent information as factual evidence to establish police procedure, under color of law. They were wearing uniforms and badges, carrying guns; anybody and everybody could see they were the LAW. And as Professional Law Officers, they had sworn on the stand in front of the judge and the jury to tell “the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God”. Incompetence[1] or perjury[2], it does not make any difference in a civil rights case. But you tell me, did Bill Clinton have sexual relations with that woman? (08-1823)

2. Judge Bennett had no credible legal or constitutional reason to put me in jail at the preliminary hearing in Camden County; it was illegal and unconstitutional Judicial Terrorism[3]. (08-1823)

3. Judge Goeke issued a blatantly deficient, illegal and unconstitutional Court Order in effect taking my Son, my home, all my worldly possessions putting me on the street, HOMELESS; it was illegal and unconstitutional Judicial Terrorism[4]. (07-11115)

4. Commissioner Jones, the would be Judge, forced me illegally and unconstitutionally into a Court Room and “held (me) to answer” his yet to be “adduced” surprise specifics, charges and Judgment; it was illegal and unconstitutional Judicial Terrorism[5]. (07-11115)

5. Judge Colyer denied my valid pretrial motions for dismissal based on the gross incompetents of the arresting officers: it was illegal and unconstitutional Judicial Terrorism[6]. (08-1823)

6. The Prosecuting Attorneys with acquiescence of Judge Colyer denied me exculpable material[7] that would have proved the gross incompetents of the arresting officers; it was illegal and unconstitutional Judicial Terrorism[8]. (08-1823)

7. The arresting officer Mr. Alex Little, Officer Badge #920 lied on the stand perjuring himself by contradicting verifiable police procedure. Officer Little had clearly been made aware of the issue by his intimate knowledge of the pretrial motions for the trial, he was in the courtroom to testify when I made the motion months before the testimony. Additionally he had testified that he had been to the certified training. Incompetence[9] or perjury[10], it does not make any difference in a civil rights case. But you tell me, did Bill Clinton have sexual relations with that woman? (08-1823)

8. The second arresting officer Mr. Tim Taylor Officer Badge #913,not only testified to his incompetence, but further perjured himself on the stand under oath contradicting his prior sworn police report. Incompetence[11] or perjury[12], it does not make any difference in a civil rights case. But you tell me, did Bill Clinton have sexual relations with that woman? (08-1823)

9. Judge Colyer and others acting in a conspiracy after the false and illegal conviction and with the full knowledge of all the above issues in a POST TRIAL MOTION, i.e. false arrest, malicious prosecution, false testimony, denial of exculpable material denied my POST TRIAL MOTION for a miss trial and forced me into an appeal that I was unable to mount for reasons other than the evidence above. I had a life outside of the courtroom; I was going through a contested divorce and had been illegally and unconstitutionally forced from my home and my SON, in a related issues, i.e. Writ of Certiorari 07-11115; it was illegal and unconstitutional Judicial Terrorism. (08-1823)

10. Because of the combined issues of the Writ of Certiorari 07-11115 and the appeal 08-1823 and because I am a human and not a superhuman I was unable to mount a perfected appeal in state Court on any of these issues, while working 60 hours a week, managing 145 men, on two shifts, 6 days a week on a construction project building at the rate of $5,000,000/month, this, thus became a Civil Rights Issue in FEDERAL COURT, a violation of Title 18 § 242. Deprivation of rights under color of law and Title 42 § 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights, the wrong.

What did I do wrong?

I was driving down the road and a self professed incompetent rookie police officer wanted to make, what he thought to be a BIG arrest, I was unfortunately the closest first victim that innocently came within striking distance. Even the probable cause is specious, having to use the right hand blinker in the midst of a left turn? Is that even possible?

I was sitting at home watching Monday Night Football my now ex-wife[13] knowingly filed a bogus, legally deficient ex-parte order of protection ordered without legal or constitutional basis by a Judicial Terrorist; she knew she could get away with it because everybody does it.

I have been at this over five years, I know it would be easier for you easier for the FBI, easier for the Supreme court if I just went away. That AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I going to break, I am going to snap like Cookie?

IT IS A POSSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!

Why did Cookie snap? What did Cookie do, he had struggled and worked to own his own home. He had struggled and worked the American Dream to own his own business. Cookie owned what for him was a glorious piece of property, it was his home, his pride and joy, in a town he had grown up in, a place he had prospered in, a place where he had always felt safe, a place he had hoped to raise a family in, a place where he new the RULES.

Somebody came into his hometown, his home, with guns, traffic tickets, and New RULES[14]. The New RULES told him, you can not live here, as you have ALWAYS LIVED here… for YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, this is no longer your home. You have to now be like US or move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Cookie did not have the education, the patience, or the will that I have. He had the intelligence, he was a smart guy. He had the work ethic, he was a small business owner, a hard worker. He fought as best he could; I am sure he put up a good fight. I am sure he did all that he could to defend his home, defend his business, defend his hopes for the future, defend his rights for the benefit of his son. I knew Cookie, he had a good heart, a good soul, I feel confident that he had grown into a good man, I knew his mother.

I am sure that if there was someone with the truth and the courage to tell it, his Son could be and should be proud of him. Proud of the life he had built, Proud of the fight he put up. Proud of the courage he showed as a peaceful businessman, struggling fighting all those traffic tickets just to keep his home, his business, his life for his son. It is too bad the way it ended, a Crazy Macho thing.

I am sure Cookie has affected to some extent, if only subconsciously, the current RE-THINKING of eminent domain / zoning and it’s uses for commercial, non-imperative, NON-governmental uses. The use of “eminent domain” for non-imperative commercial purposes is currently being reconsidered with commercial interests going belly up before completing the projects. Should we have listen closer to Cookie?

You do not want to run the risk of this becoming a Crazy Macho thing. That would not be politically or legally SMART. I do not have to tell ANY of you LAW ENFORCEMENT officers, you push a man to extremes illegally, you have responsibility for his actions[15]. I am legally demanding my rights. That is the difference between a privilege and a right. You can DEMAND your rights. A privilege you have to ask nice for, may I please. You need to teach Dan Bracco (FBI) that.

We have a Bill of Rights in this country. It is a part of our Constitution and enforceable throughout the land as THE rule of law. I am demanding my civil RIGHTS as declared in the Bill of Rights, specifically the 4th, 5th and 6th amendments. The FBI is responsible for enforcing our CIVIL RIGHTS as defined by the Bill of Rights, U.S. Constitution and Laws. You need to teach Dan Bracco (FBI) that.

That aside, I have been asking, nicely, for my rights for FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!! When does an illegal refusal become illegal extremes, I am through asking. I am demanding my “rights…secured by the Constitution and laws[16]”. Do not even begin to think about immunity, there is no such thing as immunity from the rule of LAW. Specifically I want the protection of the civil right’s laws as passed in 1871 and as now codified into the United States Code of law as Title 18 § 242. Deprivation of rights under color of law and Title 42 § 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights. Title 18 § 242. Deprivation of rights under color of law and Title 42 § 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights were written and made into law to enforce “We the People’s” rights on those acting “under color of law”. That is what Civil rights enforcement is all about, I quote from FBI Mission Statement “The FBI is the lead agency for investigating violations of federal civil rights laws…and we take that responsibility seriously.[17]” The FBI speaks specifically to these issues as they define their mission as it relates to civil rights “under color of law”. I again quote “U.S. law enforcement officers and other officials like judges, prosecutors, and security guards have been given tremendous power by local, state, and federal government agencies—authority they must have to enforce the law and ensure justice in our country. These powers include the authority to detain and arrest suspects, to search and seize property, to bring criminal charges, to make rulings in court, and to use deadly force in certain situations.

Preventing abuse of this authority, however, is equally necessary to the health of our nation’s democracy. That’s why it’s a federal crime for anyone acting under “color of law” willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive a person of a right protected by the Constitution or U.S.. law. (bolding added) “Color of law” simply means that the person is using authority given to him or her by a local, state, or federal government agency.[18]” You need to teach Dan Bracco (FBI) that.

This is about FEDERAL Constitutional Civil Rights yes.

But more importantly it is about the rights of a Father and SON. I refuse to be the sperm donor and the source of Child Support DOLLARS.

I have a SON; I will be his FATHER!!!!!!

I will never give up, I will NEVER GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!

No REAL FATHER EVER WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not want this to become a Crazy Macho Thing. Let’s all be civilized. Lets all work for the Rule of Law, the rights of “We the People”. I am not asking for a lot, Judges that are constrained by the Bill of Rights, competent police officers, the truth AND the “rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws[19]”.

My world / Cookies’ world, I am a card carrying pacifist. I was raised in a different world from most. My world was nothing like Cookies. I was white upper middle class. I had the BEST, schools, opportunity and Rights. Cookie did not have the same schools, opportunity and Rights as I did, it was a long time ago, he was African American.

We didn’t have to fight for our supper; we did it for FUN. We would go at each other with a level of proficiency, ability and intensity that would literally terrify most people. We did it for FUN. We are not talking about just the physical sports, we are talking mental games of lust and avarice. I was the youngest of three boys in a privileged neighborhood and privileged school.

But we were civilized, I could break your leg on the field, win the girl and get paid for doing it. Then slap you on the back with a smile and say jokingly “wasn’t that fun”. And you would very civilly take it and BE BETTER next time. That was my world. It was as cut throat as any ghetto I assure you.

I use to be afraid of myself. I use to have a hair trigger, but time and experience gave me discipline and control. I learned to walk away from violence and a lot other things. I learned to live a lot more civil life. I know people that live that way still, always ON, always read to go for the jugular. I am NO longer like that, I am normally a very happy go lucky kind of guy, ask anybody.

You do not want to break me away from my civility and my civil rights. There are no holds barred in that kind of fight. I would go dark and you would never see me, but there would be CONSEQUENCES. And the consequences would be beyond the imagination of anybody constrained by civility and the civil rights of others. I am not threatening anything; I do not even want to think about that. Nobody in their right mind wants to think about that. You can back any person into a corner where his or her only option is fight or flight.
You do not want this to become a Crazy Macho Thing

I do not even want to think about an old friend walking into City Hall and shooting people indiscriminately until he was shot and killed himself. He knew exactly what he was doing; in modern parlance, it was “suicide by cop”.

Time is of the essence. If there is anything further, I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.



Thank you in advance
Time is always of the essence,

David G. Jeep
cc: a select group of favorites

file



[1] Owen v City of Independence (455 U.S. 622 (1980) "A Good Faith effort is not Enough"(FN 20 & Pages 21)

[2] Amendment V and VI United States Constitution compulsory testifying requires compulsory “truth telling”

[3] The Fourth Amendment provides that "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated. . . ."

[4] The Fourth Amendment provides that "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated. . . ."

[5] The Fourth Amendment provides that "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated. . . ."

[6] The Fourteenth Amendment asserts Due Process of Law as a requisite for any and all deprivations. This motion was without a valid reason for denial

[7]Jean v. Collins 221 F.3d 656, 659 (4th Cir. 200) cert. denied 531 U.S. 1076 121 S.Ct. 771, 148 L.ed.2d 671 (2001), "Due Process, Right to Exculpatory, Brady Material" (FN 17, 25, 26 & Pages 19, 26, 27)

[8] The Fourteenth Amendment asserts Due Process of Law as a requisite for any and all deprivations. This motion was without a valid reason for denial

[9] Owen v City of Independence (455 U.S. 622 (1980) "A Good Faith effort is not Enough"(FN 20 & Pages 21)

[10] Amendment V and VI United States Constitution compulsory testifying requires compulsory “truth telling”

[11] Owen v City of Independence (455 U.S. 622 (1980) "A Good Faith effort is not Enough"(FN 20 & Pages 21)

[12] Amendment V and VI United States Constitution compulsory testifying requires compulsory “truth telling”

[13] Ex-wife is a civilized description, I do not want to be any where near her and or even be forced to touch her with a ten foot pole.

[14] If memory serves the use of “eminent domain” for a commercial purposes was first used in Meacham Park. The use of “eminent domain” for commercial purposes is currently being reconsidered with commercial interests going belly up before completing the projects. Should we have listen closer to Cookie?

[15] Bivens v. Six Unknown Named Agents, 403 U.S. 388 (1971)

[16]Title 18 § 242. Deprivation of rights under color of law and Title 42 § 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights.

[17] http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/civilrts.htm

[18] http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/color.htm

[19] Title 18 § 242. Deprivation of rights under color of law and Title 42 § 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights.


Thanks in advance,


"Time is of the essence".


David G. Jeep
Dave@DGJeep.com
DGJeep@DGJeep.com

No comments: