Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges, Jack A. Bennett, Associate Circuit Judge, Camden, Judicial Circuit 26


Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges,
2190 S. Mason Road, Suite 201,
St. Louis, MO 63131
Phone 314-966-1007

Re:    Jack A. Bennett, Associate Circuit Judge

          Camden, Judicial Circuit 26


Dear People,
          Please keep the following in mind.  I have a court date set for a jury trial on 2/3/04.  I received the enclosed notice of a pretrial notice as referenced on the enclosed letter, please review.
          I just started a new job and I have already asked off 2/3/04.  Furthermore on Tuesday it was critical to a $1,800,000 contract that I be at my job.  Furthermore I have already been to Camdenton for 3 pretrial motion hearings, the first of which was on 10/6/03 that started the issue for me.  I have been down there for two since then.
          These people scare the heck out of me.  They appear to this untrained eye to act as an omnipotent entity unto themselves.  They throw people in jail; they demand my attendance for repeated appearances.  I have been to Camdenton now three times with an attorney and 5 times without an attorney.
          I am writing now just to let someone know that I will be going to my scheduled trial on 2/3/04 in case I am forever lost in jail at the whim of the court system in Camden County.
Thanks in advance.
Regards


David G. Jeep

enclosure

cc: File

No comments: