Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Re: 4:11-cv-0931-???, Article III Judge selection form


Clerk of the Court
111 South 10th Street, Suite 3.300
Saint Louis, MO 63102-1125

Re: 4:11-cv-0931-???, Article III Judge selection form
       Revised Pleading dated Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Dear People,
I am in receipt of your letters dated May 23, 2011.  As my pleading was entered as “Docket Text,” someone apparently overlooked some of the defendants, Stephens and Souter, and duplicated Philip E. Jones and Philip E. Jones Sr.  Additionally, I take exception to the notation as regards Scott O. Wright “with Non-jury demand” a better description would be “plaintiff was and is indigent and unable to travel to Kansas City for a jury trial” as related during the pretrial information.  As another note, I listed several of the defendants as “police officers,” “attorney general,” and “prosecuting attorney” as listed on the “Docket Text” they are listed by name only without regard to their title.  Not sure if the deletions, duplications, title issues or any of this matters at this stage just wanted to go on recorded. 
I am enclosing and executed copy of the Article III District Judge Jurisdiction selection form.
I am also including a revised pleading.  I cleaned up some spelling, grammatical errors and added some footnotes.  I did not add any more argument points. There were and are 26 points.
I would like to get e-mail and hardcopy notification of all future pleadings / documents / papers regarding this case, if possible.  My e-mail is as listed below Dave@DGJeep.com (preferred).  I will, to the best of my knowledge and ability, be hand delivering my original correspondence to the Clerk’s office.  Confirmation copies of my originals submissions as a digital Portable Data File (PDF file extension) would be appreciated.
If there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.
“Time is of the essence”




David G. Jeep

enclosure
a.       Article III District Judge Jurisdiction selection form
b.       Pleading “Revised and extended Wednesday, June 01, 2011”

cc:  My Blog - Wednesday, June 01, 2011, 5:32:05 PM

No comments: