Tuesday, December 3, 2019

STAND UP with LisaPage “Idecided to take my power back” NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, December 02, 2019
30 Rockefeller Plaza Suite 408
New York New York 10112-0002

Re: Donald Trump – talking points

Dear People,

The founders had true wisdom, they knew much better than we do, the experience of living with bewitching and seemingly benign DESPOTS!!!  They made MISDEMEANORS IMPEACHABLE!!!   What Trump does excoriating of INNOCENT people, may not be criminal, but it is beyond the pale!!!  TRUMP is outside the bounds of CIVILIZED behavior!!!

STAND UP with Lisa Page "I decided to take my power back" NOW!!!!!!!!!!

USA TODAY: 'I decided to take my power back': Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page speaks out on Trump's 'sickening' attacks.

If there is anything further, I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

David G. Jeep

enclosure

      file
Thanks in advance...
"Agere sequitur esse" ('action follows being')
David G. Jeep, Federal Inmate #36072-044 (formerly)
Mobile (314) 514-5228 leave message

David G. Jeep
1531 Pine St Apt #403
St. Louis, MO 63103-2547

No comments: