Friday, September 18, 2026 - 8:57:36 AM
Quick Take -----------------------------------------------------
Pat, I am OK. You are OK.
A.I. will be controlled
A.I. will be controlled. The issue is not so much control, but who controls it. I do not want to trade fascists financial “Trump/FOX/Murdoch/Hearst-like” JUDICIAL oligarchs for fascists financial Neo-Nazis-tech JUDICIAL oligarchs.
“We the People” of the United States Constitutionally afford EVERYONE within our jurisdiction "jury due process" rights!!!
How come a truck driver, or an emergency room nurse/doctor has more financial and legal "jury due process" liability than a police officer, prosecutor, judge or PRESIDENT?
We the People, Citizens of the United States, no longer have rights. Judge-made-law says EVERYBODY has immunity for the deprivation of rights but the victim of the deprivation.
Without “strict liability” for Constitutional, civil and criminal, JURY due process rights they are not EVEN a “parchment guarantee.”
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r8U4WezoXXsHfNCb1U2Q2Jo-cg6fcDi9/view
DGJeep
2026 08-05-26 QUCIK TAKE
Thanks in advance...
“Agere sequitur esse” (‘action follows being’)
David G. Jeep, Federal Inmate #36072-044 (formerly)
www.DGJeep.com - From: Dave@DGJeep.com - David.G.Jeep@Gmail.com
Mobile (314) 514-5228 leave message
David G. Jeep
1531 Pine St Apt #512
St. Louis, MO 63103-2548
No comments:
Post a Comment