Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Vaca

Trump the Murder

Trump, “the Deplorable”

 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026 - 1:58:42 PM

 


image.png


Pat, I am OK.  You are OK.

 

Download as 2 page PDF

 

I realize you are on vacation

Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr. 

Supreme Court of the United States

One First Street N.E.

Washington, DC 20543-0001

 

Re:  You are part of a CORRUPT, DESPOTIC UNCONSTITUTIONAL Oligarchy

DGJeep v. Supreme Court of the United States (Petitions for Writ of Certiorari 07-11115, 11-8211, 13-7030, 13-5193, 14-5551, 14-10088, 15-8884 and 18-5856)

 

Dear John,

 

How come a truck driver or an emergency room nurse has more liability than a police officer, prosecutor or judge?

We the People, Citizens of the United States no longer have rights. Judge-made-law says EVERYBODY has immunity for the deprivation of rights but the victim of the deprivation.

Without “strict liability” for constitutional civil rights they are not EVEN a “parchment guarantee.”  

I realize you are on vacation, but your liability, just like a truck driver’s or an emergency room nurse’s does not take a vacation:

 

Four billion seventy-two million six hundred eighty-six thousand one hundred ninety-two dollars and no cents------------------------------- $4,072,686,192.00

 

I am a 22-year plodder.  I could have assassinated you 20 years ago, if that had ever been my goal.  Just like Trump, your progeny, assassination would be too possibly honorific to your corrupt, despotic unconstitutional memory.  You and I both know how history will remember you and your ilk.

I need you to admit to your failings, accept liability and then disembowel yourself with your Tantō as seppuku as the only honor due you.

If there is anything further, please let me know.

“Time is of the essence”

Thank you in advance.

 

David G. Jeep

 

enclosure

       settlement - Tuesday September 08, 2026 11:45:00.72 AM

My “Manifestohttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1ClKXVhK7dvXpUScomcHuspjZSDsGBr28/view

 

cc:   www.DGJeep.com

     file

2026 09-08-26 I realize you are on vacation RIGHT Potential POSTS REV working

 

Trump the Murder

Tuesday, September 8, 2026 - 1:58:42 PM

 

The last clause of the First Amendment makes any assertion of IMMUNITY unconstitutional.

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2026/02/last-clause-1a.html

The Constitution for the United States - Article I, II, and  Schoolhouse Rock’s[1]I’m Just a Bill[2]” clearly define how to make law.  Show me where in the amended Constitution for the United States “judge-made-law” is called for or authorized[3]?

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2025/06/sc.html

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FVfm-ushzCCTS5BtH1R7MeOvnDvh_kqv/view

The Issue with Trump, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2025/03/the-issue-with-trump.html

American Exceptionalism – NOT SO MUCH

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2023/10/american-exceptionalism-not-so-much.html

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2013/04/equal-rights-in-free-market-economy.html

A Balanced Budget for America

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2012/07/balanced-budget-for-america.html

BE AWARE, but do not be afraid, Trump is, at best and at worst, pathetically incompetent and INEFFECTIVE manager / leader!

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2025/01/be-aware.html

Trump does not know the name of the country he was or is to be president of...

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2025/01/istgtdnk.html

The constitutional small "d" undemocratic corrupt “dark money” Senate and Electoral College

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2024/01/dark-money-senate.html

Trump is a convicted and diagnosed psychotic criminal, chronic degenerate, maniacal liar and a "fucking moron!"

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2025/01/be-aware.html

The constitutional small "d" unrepresentative corrupt “dark money” Senate and Electoral College

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2024/01/dark-money-senate.html

The Judicial sophistry of "absolute immunity" creates "absolute power" to the ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION of We the People's unalienable rights under color of law...  the AUDACITY of the INSANITY, ignorance and stupidity in support of a "fantastic or delusional" scenario. 

The Emperor Has No Clothes.

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2024/01/if-that-is-not-absolute-corruption-of.html

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmmaZmRkIUZ3EdC_9iI0Bpojr6LZ_lU0/view?usp=sharing

https://dgjeep.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-facts-of-my-case-are-without.html

DGJeep v. Supreme Court of the United States (Petitions for Writ of Certiorari 07-11115, 11-8211, 13-7030, 13-5193, 14-5551, 14-10088, 15-8884 and 18-5856)

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?Search=David+Jeep&type=Supreme-Court=Dockets

Tuesday, September 8, 2026 - 1:58:42 PM

"Fake News Donny"

 

 

 

 





--

Thanks in advance...


Agere sequitur esse” (‘action follows being’)

David G. Jeep, Federal Inmate #36072-044 (formerly)

www.DGJeep.com - From: Dave@DGJeep.com  David.G.Jeep@Gmail.com

Mobile (314) 514-5228 leave message


Manifesto 


David G. Jeep

1531 Pine St Apt #512

St. Louis, MO 63103-2548


No comments: