First-Class Mail® Certified Mail™ Label Number: 70141820000180195027
Delivered - October 16, 2014 , 10:35 am - CAMDENTON, MO 65020
Bruce Colyer, Associate Circuit Judge
c/o Jo McElwee, Circuit Clerk
1 Court Circle, Suite 8
Camdenton, MO 65020
Re: 3rd Follow up PETITION FOR WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS - Cause No. CR203-1336M - STATE OF MISSOURI, Plaintiff, v. DAVID G. JEEP, Defendant
I just wanted to AGAIN REMIND you of your primary MORAL and CONSTITUTIONAL obligation, as a Judicial Officer, is to "establish Justice" under color of law. I am fully aware of just how corrupt you and your Black Robed Royalist Brethren have become.
Now I fully admit that nearly 11 years ago I believed in the integrity of the court system. I believed that the court system held tightly to its own integrity and constitutional commitment to establish justice. BUT NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am herewith providing documentation of your sincere ignorance, conscientious stupidity, malice and corruption as regards your judicial action in 2004 on Cause No. CR203-1336M - STATE OF MISSOURI, Plaintiff, v. DAVID G. JEEP, Defendant. Those items are:
1. A digital, certified by the petitioner, copy of post-trial 18-point presentencing motion that describes in detail the above documented sincere ignorance, conscientious stupidity, CRIMINAL perjury, CRIMINAL cover up and CRIMINAL malfeasance in office of all involved that I sent you, Judge Bruce Colyer, on the 9th day of February, 2004
2. A copy of a 9 page letter I sent you, Judge Colyer, dated Thursday February 12, 2004 before sentencing exposing the criminal perjury. The letter includes:
a. Cover letter explanation
b. Copy of the PRETRIAL MOTION, dated September 14, 2003, requesting exculpable evidence that were unconstitutionally denied under you're the sincere ignorance, conscientious stupidity, malice and corruption of your order.
c. Copies of the NHTSA 2002 Cover page, "Procedures for Walk-and-Turn Testing" - section on 4 confirming the 2" heel condition, acquired after trial from other sources that were unconstitutionally denied under your sincere ignorance, conscientious stupidity, malice and corruption of your order. (Cover and pages VIII9 – VIII11)
d. Copies of the NHTSA 2002 "Procedures for One-Leg-Stand Testing" section on 4 confirming the 2" heel condition, acquired after trial from other sources that were unconstitutionally denied under your sincere ignorance, conscientious stupidity, malice and corruption of your order. (Cover and pages VIII12 – VIII14)
3. Copies, 2 pages of the Tim Taylor's (Officer Badge #913) police statements dated 5/18/03 (2 pages) confirming the 15 second uninterrupted blow.
4. Copy of the receipt for "Personal Property Taken" signed by Officer Little and the petitioner affirming that "boots" were taken off the petitioner at lock up on 5/17/03.
5. Copies of the trial transcript confirming the false conviction at trial by way of:
a. Cover Page of the certified trial transcript and index (2 pages)
b. Alex Little's (Officer Badge #920) perjured testimony regarding the testing procedures heel issue, based on the denied requests for exculpable evidence made pretrial that should have been known by the prosecution and the police officer because it had been highlighted by the constitutional PRETRIAL MOTIONS requesting exculpable evidence that were unconstitutionally denied under your sincere ignorance, conscientious stupidity, malice and corruption of your order (page 85).
c. Copies of the trial transcript confirming the perjured testimony of "huffing and puffing" based on the sworn conflicting police statements of Tim Taylor (Officer Badge #913) that should have been known by the prosecution (Pages 119-121).
6. A listing of the actions taken by the petitioner starting in 2004 and still ongoing to expose your sincere ignorance, conscientious stupidity, malice and corruption.
If there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.
"Time is of the essence"
David G. Jeep
cc: My Blog - Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 5:03:20 PM
The above is a digital representation of the 18-point presentencing motion that was sent to Judge Colyer 9th day of February, 2004. The signature of the petitioner below swears to this as fact!
David G. Jeep
 Brady v. Maryland, 373 U. S. 83 (1963) "We now hold that the suppression by the prosecution of evidence favorable to an accused upon request violates due process where the evidence is material either to guilt or to punishment, irrespective of the good faith or bad faith of the prosecution."
"The rule of Brady v. Maryland, 373 U. S. 83, arguably applies in three quite different situations. Each involves the discovery, after trial, of information which had been known to the prosecution but unknown to the defense.
In the first situation, typified by Mooney v. Holohan, 294 U. S. 103, the undisclosed evidence demonstrates that the prosecution's case includes perjured testimony and that the prosecution knew, or should have known, of the perjury.