Saturday, November 11, 2006

Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges Divorce


Saturday, November 11, 2006

Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges
2190 South Mason Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63131

Re:  Jeep v Jeep Case No.: 03FC-10670M, ED84021 order of protection
        Jeep v Jeep Case No.: 03FC-12243, & ED85754 Divorce
        Jeep v State of Missouri Case # CR203-1336M
       
Dear People,

I am begging people, for what it is worth I am begging.  I need the assistance of the Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges that will fight and yes discipline a corrupt judiciary.  They have since November of 2003, the adult abuse protection hearing been criminally involved in a conspiracy to deprive me of my rights to Paternity, Property, Liberty and Due Process and cover up the same.  This is in direct conflict with their oath of office and their professional ethics.
I call it a conspiracy because, Commissioner Jones, at the front of the issue, cannot act independently.  As a Commissioner, his work is approved and overseen by a Family Court Judge.  There have been numerous motions any one of which they could have ruled in favor, all to this point have been denied. 
This is not a mater of interpretation, this a clear and flagrant denial of my rights to due process.  This clear action by a judge and a commissioner who’s sole legal responsibility is to over see and provide due process is criminal.  The facts of the case are simple and self-evident.  You have the original document that on the face of it should not have been ordered or enforced as an ExParte Adult Abuse Protection Order.  And in the light of day without any further evidence at the hearing it should not have been upheld.
And if the specifics of the charge were changed, I should have had a chance to prepare and confront those new charges at a new hearing.  The railroading of a man by changing the specifics, of a still undefined charge in mid trial is totally contradictory to my constitutional right to Due Process.
Tim Schlessinger, my attorney at the time, made objections during the hearing and also made two motions immediately subsequent to the hearing that further declared the illegal denial of my right to Due Process.  There is no way either Commissioner Jones nor the Family Court Judge over looked this issue.  They acted indiscriminately and with out regard to my rights and their professional and legal responsibility to provide fair and unbiased due process
As you can see on the enclosed I attempted to file this suit on the enclosed letter dated 10/20 United States District Court Eastern District of Missouri.  I need help as regards this per the response from the court dated 10/25.
I have reason to believe Commissioner Jones will be attempting to put me in jail as of 1/4/07 for reasons of my conscience as a father and a citizen of the United States resulting exercise of my free will as a refusal to comply with previous court orders denying me my God Given right to paternity.
As regard the Ticket in Osage Beach(Jeep v State of Missouri Case # CR203-1336M), the Judge involved allowed the corrupt ruling to stand to in light of it being proven to be based on the illegal and fraudulent testimony of the officers involved to further his corrupt desire to punish and assist in the cover up for his accomplices in crime.
Or do I have to do all the work before you do your job as the publicly sponsored Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges
Time is of the essence, if there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.



David G. Jeep

David G. Jeep

enclosures

cc: file










*

Friday, October 20, 2006

CATHERINE L. HANAWAY, United States Attorney

Friday, October 20, 2006

UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE EASTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI
CATHERINE L. HANAWAY
United States Attorney
Thomas Eagleton U.S. Courthouse
111 S. 10th Street, 20th Floor
St. Louis, MO 63102

Telephone: 314.539.2200
Fax: 314.539.2309

Re: David G. Jeep v State of Missouri, Case # CR203-1336M
Jeep v Jeep Case No.: 03FC-10670M, ED84021, 03FC-12243, & ED85754

Dear People,

I am seeking my constitutional rights to due process and a fair trial in the two above referenced issues. In the first Jeep v State of Missouri, the State of Missouri testified to false evidence, fabricated false evidence and offered them as proof of their incompetently asserted and unsupportable claim. They put forward false testimony and a corrupted piece of mechanical evidence to make their case and thus convict me.

The second issue Jeep v Jeep is a divorce action where The Judge denied my paternity, my property, my privacy and my liberty without affording me access to due process.

Both of these issues are crimes against my rights as a citizen of the United States and I would like you to prosecute them as such. Time is of the essence, if there is anything further, I can do for you in this regard and please let me know.

Thank you in advance.



David G. Jeep

David G. Jeep

cc: file

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Philip Jones Division 65, St. Louis County Court, You have no right to be sitting in judgment, you have no right to claim title to that bench that society has currently honored you with. You have disgraced yourself and the office to which you claim title.




Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Philip Jones
Division 65,
St. Louis County Court
7900 Carondolet Blvd.
Clayton, MO 63105

Re:      Jeep v Jeep 03FC-10670M & 03FC-12243

Dear jones

You have no right to be sitting in judgment, you have no right to claim title to that bench that society has currently honored you with.  You have disgraced yourself and the office to which you claim title.  You have consistently and without regard to the laws you were sworn to uphold, defiled and disgraced that trust.  On November 19, 2003, you handed down a ruling corrupted and biased by the denial of my and my son’s right to due process.  You had thus denied my and my sons right to a fair unbiased hearing.  My and my son’s constitutional right to Due Process was denied by your incompetent and corrupted ruling.  I made you aware of this in chambers and you acknowledge as much saying and I quote, “these two do no need an order of protection.”  If you had been honorable and fair minded you should have at that point step aside and disavowed your prior corrupted rulings.  You have no honor, you have no professional integrity. You are a criminal.  You then started the cover up.  Your cover up cronies assisted you in the criminal activity.  You and they became criminals in a cover up of your corruption.  There were several public and timely motions made, you and your cover up cronies denied them all.
You had first and foremost broken the trust and the responsibilities aforded your office.  But then it became personal for me and criminal for you because I stood up to you.  As I stand up to you then, as I stand up to now and as I will be standing up to tomorrow and the next day and on in to forever.  I am unafraid as a free man innocent in a free society I have done nothing wrong.  You are the criminal that has has stolen from me my right to paternity, my right to due process, my right to liberty and my right to due process. 
You and your cover up cronies then furthered your criminal activity by enforcing what you knew to be a corrupt ruling and by covering up and attempting to ignore your illegal denial of my rights to a fair and impartial hearing.  Your incompetence and your corruption will be brought to light and it will be the legally enforce the end to you and your kind. 
As stated before I will then reopen the custody and property settlement, simultaneously suing my ex-wife for fraud.  I will prove an equitable settlement based on 20o3 fair market value
Time is of the essence and if there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.



David G. Jeep

David G. Jeep

Enclosure

cc:    a list of select favorites
         file


> From: "David G. Jeep"
> Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:18:09 -0500
> To: Sharon Jeep
> Conversation: This summer
> Subject: Re: This summer
>
> Sharon,
>
> As regards summer plans in general, if I were you I would not be making any.
> I will be swearing out a warrant on charges of theft through fraud.  You have
> stolen everything from me.  Your lies in November of 2003 were just that lies
> and if we had a real judge that actually followed the law and or established
> judicial guidelines none of this would have happened.  But you, he (the Judge) and your
> attorney are all complicit in the theft of my paternity, my property, my
> rights, and everything I hold dear. That is the first and foremost reason why,
> you should not make any long range plans, by that I mean summer plans with our
> son.  I will have you in jail, I will have full and encumbered custody of my
> son and you will be in jail.
>
> Secondly, as regards my making plans, you have at present bankrupted me, I can
> barely make the rent.  I am worried about having enough for food on the table.
> Because as stated early you have stolen everything form me with your fraud.
> For the present that is the case.  But do not worry about me long term, I will
> have my house, I will have it paid for in full, my financial future is secure.
> I will sue all those complicit in the illegal theft of my paternity, my
> property, my rights, and everything I hold dear.  I will win because as I have
> stated before I am the only one involved in this issue that has not broken the
> law, my cannon of ethics or my judicial oath to administer the law fairly.
>
> Now you can show this to who ever you want to, please publish this on the
> front page of the paper, I am just putting forward my issues regarding our son
> and our son's ability to have a normal life with an accused and a soon to be
> convicted felon for a mother
>
> Best whishes always
> Dave
> *

Jeep v Jeep 03FC-10670M & 03FC-12243 When a woman cries out, everyone rushes into to save her.




Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Philip Jones
Division 65,
St. Louis County Court
7900 Carondolet Blvd.
Clayton, MO 63105

Re:      Jeep v Jeep 03FC-10670M & 03FC-12243

Dear jones

When a woman cries out, everyone rushes into to save her.  If you are the accused, armed men will come into your house with out warning to force you on to the street with little more than the clothes on your back.  I know I have been there, I had thirty minutes to pack two suitcases and now nearly three years later I am still struggling to survive.  Albeit it a contrivance by the woman for attention, for illegal gain and the incompetent, unlawful denial of Due Process.
But when a man after fighting for his rights, screaming at the top of his lungs for nearly three years, finally proves the criminality and incompetence of those that have accused and convicted him wrongly, without benefit of Due Process, after he has shown how the criminals and incompetents have inflicted massive damage and insult on a father and a son…. no one rushes in or cares.  Everyone reaches for cover and the father and son’s suffering continues.
Be aware that your snap decision-making, based on the illegal denial of Due Process, and your incompetence created and perpetuated this illegal atrocity and your lack of forthright acknowledgment and acceptance of your mistake, even now with delay, on top of delay, on top of delay further proves your incompetence as a Judge. 
Time is of the essence and if there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

Reply to Dave@DGJeep.com

David G. Jeep
 

Enclosure

cc:    a list of select favorites
         file*


> From: "David G. Jeep" <Dave@DGJeep.com>
> Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:18:09 -0500
> To: Sharon Jeep <constant_survivor@hotmail.com>
> Conversation: This summer
> Subject: Re: This summer
>
> Sharon,
>
> As regards summer plans in general, if I were you I would not be making any.
> I will be swearing out a warrant on charges of theft through fraud.  You have
> stolen everything from me.  Your lies in November of 2003 were just that lies
> and if we had a real judge that actually followed the law and or established
> judicial guidelines none of this would have happened.  But you, he (the Judge) and your
> attorney are all complicit in the theft of my paternity, my property, my
> rights, and everything I hold dear. That is the first and foremost reason why,
> you should not make any long range plans, by that I mean summer plans with our
> son.  I will have you in jail, I will have full and encumbered custody of my
> son and you will be in jail.
>
> Secondly, as regards my making plans, you have at present bankrupted me, I can
> barely make the rent.  I am worried about having enough for food on the table.
> Because as stated early you have stolen everything form me with your fraud.
> For the present that is the case.  But do not worry about me long term, I will
> have my house, I will have it paid for in full, my financial future is secure.
> I will sue all those complicit in the illegal theft of my paternity, my
> property, my rights, and everything I hold dear.  I will win because as I have
> stated before I am the only one involved in this issue that has not broken the
> law, my cannon of ethics or my judicial oath to administer the law fairly.
>
> Now you can show this to who ever you want to, please publish this on the
> front page of the paper, I am just putting forward my issues regarding our son
> and our son's ability to have a normal life with an accused and a soon to be
> convicted felon for a mother
>
> Best whishes always
> Dave
>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Come one Come All Jeep v Jeep Watch the Kangaroos perform their jumps See the GAL that pushes Drugs to his clients. Come see the performances at the Railroad Station

Come one
Come All
Jeep v Jeep
Watch the Kangaroos
perform their jumps
See the GAL that pushes Drugs to his clients.
Come see the performances at the Railroad Station
(A.K.A. Division 65 St. Louis County Civil Court)
See the destruction of the Constitution.
See the Denial of Due Process.
See just how far a Corrupt Judiciary can GO when they deny human rights, paternity rights and DUE PROCESS!!!!!

Tuesday April 18, 2006

8:00AM
By Definition Civil Rights are not given or awarded
Rights are something that cannot be taken away

All performance by would be judge commissioner
Philip E. Jones, sr. and David A. Shaller, (GAL) Guardian ad Litem
Performing under the auspices of Division 65 St. Louis County Civil Court, Dennis N. Smith, Division 40, Joseph A. Goeke, III. Division 35, Adm. Judge Tom W. DePriest, Jr. Division 8, Presiding Judge Barbara W. Wallace Division 13

This invitation is offered by David G. Jeep (Dave@DGJeep.com)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Activist, Out of Control, Would-be Judge & The Adult Abuse Protection Order’s Reign of Terror

-->
Saturday, March 11, 2006

Jamie Riley, Letters to the Editor
St. Louis Post Dispatch
900 N. Tucker
St. Louis, MO 63101

The Riverfront Times, Letters to the Editor
6358 Delmar Blvd., Ste. 200
St. Louis, MO 63130-4719

Re:  Activist, Out of Control, Would-be Judge &
        The Adult Abuse Protection Order’s Reign of Terror           

Dear People,
On a Thursday in November 2003 I stood Proud, Innocent and Unafraid in front of what I believed to be an unbiased court of Law.  But although it looked like a court of law and it had all the trappings of an unbiased judicial authority it was not.  Division 65 is over seen to by the vain corrupt and would be all powerful Commissioner Philip E. Jones.  Due process, proof for uncorroborated self serving surprise allegations and the rule of Law be Dammed.  The vain corrupt power of Commissioner Jones cannot allow free proud innocent unafraid men to stand.  Again Due Process and the rights of the individual in Commissioner Jones’s court be Dammed.  Power such as Commissioner Jones’s must at whim assert it self to sustain its evil reign of terror.  For the last twenty nine months I have withstood the illegal and criminally corrupt rulings of Commissioner Jones.  Twenty-nine months ago Commissioner Jones stripped me of my right to paternity, my right to liberty, my right to property, I was thrown in the street with virtually nothing. The ruling was unabashedly biased because of the complete denial of Due Process.  This denial of Due Process was over the timely objection at trial and several subsequent post trial motions by a member of the Missouri Bar in good standing.  All objections, all motions were over ruled by a corrupt, biased, activist, out of control, would-be Commissioner and his judicial cronies.
I have sent you several letters over the past months and as you may or may not know, I have been victimized by a “politically correct” activist, out of control, would-be Judge.  I say “would be” because he is a Commissioner not a real Judge although his judicial cronies will not reel him in.  I say politically correct because his rulings are based on the winds of political fashion and his own vain need for power rather than the Law.  And I say activist because he and his judicial cronies seek to overlook judicial guide lines, legal precedent and the Law to support his arbitrary biased baseless rulings. 
Again I say would be, he is a Commissioner not a judge.  The commissioner in question is Commissioner Philip E. Jones, Sr. of Division 65 in the St. Louis County Civil Court.  He is supposed to have a direct supervisor and or judge signing and over seeing his rulings. 
Again I say out of control, his cronies Joseph A. Goeke his immediate superior, Presiding Judge Barbra Wallace, Administrative Judge Tom W. DePriest and Dennis N. Smith have all refused to step in and replace him, regardless of how in competent and corrupt his rulings are.  They are thus complicit in his corruption.
He aspires to political correctness.  I say politically correct because his rulings are based on the winds of political fashion and his vain need for power rather than the Law.  His biased rulings from day one were based on the presumption of guilt based and on the current “politically correct” assertion that “Woman are abused.”  There was no evidence of abuse, there was no prior charge of abuse there is just his ruling based on his vain need for power.  And because he is referred to as the Honorable Philip E. Jones his ruling stands in the face of the complete lack of supporting evidence.  I by no means want to assert that he is Honorable, because he is not, he hides behind a black robe of judicial authority and abuses the trust afford his office and those worthy judges that have come before and will someday replace him.
Again, I say activist because he has over ruled the law, judicial guide lines and legal precedent with his vain corrupt power mongering and incompetent arbitrary rulings. Normally I am a defender of judicial activism if it supports personal freedom in the face of political and legislative pressure.  But when judicial activism takes on the form of a vain corrupt power mongering and an incompetent personal agenda it is not only WRONG, it is criminal!  It is currently “politically correct” to say that woman are abuse, we all need to feel sorry for woman they are abuse, that is the current “politically correct” axiom.  And unfortunately it is all too often true in a large number of cases.  But by the same token it is not true in ALL cases.  And when a judicial ruling is based on a “politically correct” axiom in place of due process, the rule of law and the evidence, all of us loose our rights to personal freedom.  All of us have to live in fear of the judicial ruling subject to whim of politically correct fashion and again not supported by Law or evidence.       
On April 18, 2006 at 8:00AM in Division 65 of the St. Louis County Court there will be a hearing on the above referenced issue, I will again stand Proud, Innocent and Unafraid.  I stress that again, I will stand Proud Innocent and Unafraid.  Eleanor Roosevelt once said, “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”  I refuse my consent; I am and will be Proud Innocent and Unafraid.  I will stand stripped virtually naked of everything I once had, I will stand PROUD, INNOCENT AND UNAFRAID.  I would like to invite you to attend, to witness the corruption of the justice system at the hands of the vain corrupt power of the politically correct, fashion conscious activists, in form of Commissioner Philip E. Jones, Sr. and his cronies.   



Time is of the essence, if there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to Dave@DGJeep.com

David G. Jeep

cc:  Presiding Judge Barbara W. Wallace via fax 314-615-8280
The State of Missouri Court of Appeals, ED84021 & ED85754, (fax 314-539-4324)
Supreme Court of Missouri, (fax 573-751-7514)
James Robinson, Attorney for the Petitioner (fax (636) 530-6805)
David Shaller, GAL (fax (314) 725-2807)
Philip E. Jones, Division 65 (fax (314) 615-7868)
Cynthia Kluzak, St. Louis Family Court (fax (314) 615-7264)
Tom W. DePriest, Jr., Circuit Judge, Adm. Judge (fax (314) 615-4519)
      file*

Sunday, February 26, 2006

03FC-10670M, ED84021 & 03FC-12243, ED85754 April 18, 2006, Settlement offer

Sunday, February 26, 2006

James J. Robinson
240 Long Road, Suite 230
Chesterfield, MO 63005

Phone (636) 530-9199
Fax (636) 530-6805

Re: 03FC-10670M, ED84021 & 03FC-12243, ED85754
April 18, 2006, Settlement offer

Dear Mr. Robinson,
I was told I should attempt to settle this in advance of giving the corrupt Railroad Conductor, Commissioner Philip E. Jones, a chance to again cover up his corrupt, illegal actions. But I am not afraid of him; I can prove him to be wholly incompetent if not criminally corrupt. His career potential will be at an end either way.
Nonetheless, because I am a nice guy, I will make you an offer. I am going to make you the same offer I offered you 24 month ago (Letter dated 12-27-05). I am going to offer you and your client a settlement. She walks away from the house, without trashing it of course. I get it free and clear. I will not owe anything on the house. This will not even come close to paying me pack for the lost time with my son, but it will help pay the expenses. She pays me back for the child support she forced me to pay because of her lies. She pays me back via a child support agreement enforceable as a garnishment on her wages.
I get full-unfettered custody of Patrick; she relinquishes all rights to oversight for his medical treatment and or education. She is allowed weekend visits and Wednesday nights only for at least 2 years. After 2 years if Patrick and the new GAL decide to change it I will not object to anything up to a 50/50 shared physical custody agreement.
This may seem extreme to the uninformed eye, but the unarmed truth has the real power. But let me inform you of what will happen if your client does not accept it. I will spend every cent I have, every minute of everyday I am a live until I the truth is brought to light. What is the unarmed truth? I assure you the truth of what she has done far exceeds the unfavorable aspects of the settlement I offer.
First the judge, Commissioner Philip E. Jones, is criminally biased or wholly incompetent.(See the letter dated 11-07-05). That will be his choice and his punishment will be the public exposure of his criminally incompetent actions.
Second I will prove with the help of neighbors, teachers, school records, former employers, the roommate that was kicking her out when she instigated the conspiracy and Kristen’s school mates that she, Kristen M. Capps, was out of control. I will prove that Kristen and your client conspired to claim abuse with the intent of stealing from me my paternity, my public reputation and my assets. There was no abuse. There was never so much as a threat of abuse. That is a criminal conspiracy to defraud. I estimate the amount of the fraud in the amount $200,000, clearly a felonious amount. I will ask for criminal charges against your client and her daughter. I will get them because I can prove it when allowed a REAL court of law in lieu of a Railroad Station (Commissioner Philip E. Jones).
Thirdly as regards Patrick, I will prove that your client exaggerated Patrick’s condition to discredit me. She illegally obtained a prescription, for a course Psychiatric Drug therapy I opposed while she had me restrained by a corrupt judge and an fraudulent claim of abuse. I think that will clearly show she is not responsible enough to be trusted with the care and parental oversight of a minor child. Furthermore her parental credibility will be further brought into question via her criminal conspiracy between her and her daughter Kristen Capps to defraud me of my paternity, my liberty, and my assets. I will prove that she attempted to commit her son to a lifelong prescription of drug dependency for the financial gain via her criminal conspiracy to defraud and discredit me. I think any truly conscientious GAL will see the creditability of the claims and the proven criminal conspiracy as proof of her paternal in competency. I will have Dr. Killian’s testimony that she demanded the diagnosis and the prescription. We all know she did that without my consent, my consultation and or knowledge. The motivation for this was the Criminal fraud she perpetrated against me to discredit me in the eyes of the incompetent and uniformed Railroad Conductor (Commissioner Philip E. Jones) and the GAL, David Schaller.
Fourthly it is my intention to have David Schaller removed as Patrick’s GAL and barred from any further court sponsored GAL administration because of his criminal negligence in regard to his duties to his client, Patrick B. Jeep. He never once spoke to the prescribing physician (see the letter dated 8-1-05). If he had made any attempt to talk to a real authority in regard to Patrick’s Treatment we would not have had an issue. His in competency resulted in the denial of my rights to Paternity. But more than that, he denied Patrick, a minor under his authority, the right to his Father’s daily love and attention.
Fifth and finally I will sue her for fraud, I value the direct loss to my life and my son as:
Denial of my Parental rights for 2 years @ $50,000 $100,000.00
Fraudulent denial of my prpoerty$50,000/yr. for 2 years $100,000.00
Defamation of character $150,000.00
Half our assets at our separation $250,000.00
For a total of $600,000.00

My offer of $250,000 for the house and child support seems reasonable.
Time is of the essences, if there is anything further I can do for you in this regard, please let me know.


Thank you in advance.

Reply to Dave@DGJeep.com

David G. Jeep

enclosure,
Letter dated 12-27-03
Letter dated 08-01-05
Letter dated 11-07-05

cc: State of Missouri Court of Appeals, ED84021 & ED85754, (fax 314-539-4324)
Commissioner Jones via FAX 314-615-7868
David Shaller, GAL (fax (314) 725-2807)
Tom W. DePriest, Jr., Circuit Judge, Adm. Judge (fax (314) 615-4519)
Barbara W. Wallace, Circuit Judge, Presiding Judge (fax (314) 615-8280)
The St. Louis Post Dispatch, Editorial Department (fax 314-340-3103)
The Riverfront Times, Editorial Department (fax 314-754-5955)
St. Louis County Circuit Clerk Joan M. Gilmer, Circuit Clerk
Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel, Missouri Bar Association
file

Monday, January 30, 2006

Dennis N. Smith Re: A Dissenting Opinion Case No.: 03FC-12243, 03FC-10670M & ED85754

Sunday January 30, 2006


Honorable Dennis N. Smith Associate Circuit Judge
Division 40 Courts Building, 2nd Floor
7900 Carondelet
Clayton, MO 63105

Telephone Number: 314-615-1540
Fax Telephone Number: 314-615-2689

Re: A Dissenting Opinion Case No.: 03FC-12243, 03FC-10670M & ED85754

Dear Sir,

Sir, and use the term only because of respect for what your office should represent. I know because I speak English and you only acknowledge the jargon of legalese that you will of course ignore this, nonetheless, I will give you fair warning.



I realize that Due Process for a Man in St. Louis County Divorce is a luxury only a lucky few get to enjoy. I say that because there are Judges, such as you, that cover up for the criminal bias of their partners in crime. You made a comment in court the other day during my hearing with full knowledge of the denial of due process, I paraphrase not having the court transcript at hand, “If I allowed this then anyone that disputes their “judgment” could claim corruption to attempt to over turn an unfavorable ruling.” To that I say so be it, “Due Process” should prevail at all cost. We let known criminals walk because evidence was obtained outside the bounds of “Due Process”. I say any Judgment be it Civil or Criminal based on a denial of “Due Process” should be overturned.



If my experience is so common then again I say, “So be it, overturn them all.” If Judges are routinely able to circumvent “Due Process” with biased bureaucratically uncontestable rulings in support of fraudulent claims, then I say so be it. “Due Process” is fundamental to our system of justice. I know for a fact that the Adult Abuse Protection Orders have and continue to be used to terrify and unduly penalize men going through a divorce. And you must agree if this type of thing is as prevalent as you see it to be, “anyone,” then the entire corrupted establishment of the St. Louis County Circuit Court needs to be brought down. The rule of law in this country under this constitution stands on a foundation of “Due Process.” If “Due Process” is not integral to the application of the law, then the whole system is biased and corrupt. And yes the whole system needs to come down.



I am in construction sir; I build for a living. If I were to knowingly allow a corrupted foundation to be built. If I had knowledge that there was bad soil or bad concrete in place; everything I put in on top of it would be suspect by the corrupt foundation. And when the building fell down as the result of the corrupted foundation, I would personably be held criminally liable for any losses resulting from the corruption.



And thus I will hold you and all other parties that have responsibility for overseeing “Due Process” in this regard criminally liable. The idea that you are exempt from responsibility because you enforce the law is morally bankrupt. No man is above the law, no man can be allowed to act irresponsibly without regard to the rights of others. We live in a society sir and we ALL have to abide by its rules.



In this democratic society there is no such thing as a “divine right” all men are equal all men are thus limited by the equal rights we grant ourselves and others. No man or woman has more human or civil or constitutional rights than any other. We have fought numerous wars and have invested untold number of lives to maintain this Freedom this equality. I do not see where St. Louis County is exempted from this?



You and your fellow judges have corrupted my good name, and I will with my last dying breath be working to peaceably over throw you and your breed of corrupt government official. I will not willing allow my son to be told I abused his mother, I will not allow my father’s name to sullied by undisputed fraudulent lies. And I will in the end prevail, because the truth is infinitely more powerful than any lie, good will always prevail over evil in the end.



Time is of the essences.

Dave@DGJeep.com

David G. Jeep

cc: The State of Missouri Court of Appeals, ED85754, (fax 314-539-4324)
Supreme Court of Missouri, (fax 573-751-7514)
James Robinson, Attorney for the Petitioner (fax (636) 530-6805)
David Shaller, GAL (fax (314) 725-2807)
Philip E. Jones, Division 65 (fax (314) 615-7868)
Cynthia Kluzak, St. Louis Family Court (fax (314) 615-7264)
Tom W. DePriest, Jr., Circuit Judge, Adm. Judge (fax (314) 615-4519)
Barbara W. Wallace, Circuit Judge, Presiding Judge (fax (314) 615-8280)
The St. Louis Post Dispatch, Editorial Department (fax 314-340-3103)
The Riverfront Times, Editorial Department (fax 314-754-5955)
The Kansas City Star, Editorial Department ( letters@kcstar.com )
Dennis N. Smith, Division 40, (fax (314) 615-2689)
The Springfield News Leader, Editorial Deprt.(webeditor@newsleader.com )
The Daily Capital News, Editorial Department

Sunday, January 1, 2006