Jane Crow Discrimination = Fathers are disfavored by domestic relations law in the United States of America!
Lynching is happening EVERYDAY with the noose of Judaical Immunity TODAY in the United States of America!!
I am the "greater fool" who foolishly believes he can succeed where others have failed. After 14 years - with 10 years homeless, 411 days in jail and 7 trips to the Supreme Court of the United States - I STILL BELIEVE - I can convince the courts that the Judiciary's asserted "absolute immunity" DEFEATS the Constitution's raison raison d'être - security for "the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
List of Docketed and DENIED Petitions for Writ of Certiorari to the Supreme Court of the United States
Court of Appeals Docket #: 17-3681
Nature of Suit: 2440 Other Civil Rights
David Jeep v. Govt. United States of America
Appeal From: U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri - St. Louis
Fee Status: pending
See Appellate Case: 17-3681 Page: 1 Date Filed: 12/11/2017 Entry ID: 4609042
See Case: 4:17-cv-02690-AGF Doc. #: 1 Filed: 11/06/17 Page: 6 of 27 PageID #: 6
V. CONCISE STATEMENT OF CLAIM FOR RELIEF, AN ORDER OF CORAM NOBIS,2 and DAMAGES
• The issue is and has always been - an infamously-scandalous, nonexigent, extra-judicial gravamen, - a NOT "facially valid court order''3 (Stump v. Sparkman,435 U.S. 356-57 (1978) PENN v. U.S. 335 F.3d 790 (2003)) -
• that was reckona~ly4 issued "in the "clear absence of all jurisdiction, ""5 (Mireles v .. Waco, 502 U.S. 9, 11-12, 112 S.Ct. 286, 116 L.Ed.2d 9 (1991) (per curiam) PENN v. U.S. 335 F.3d 790 (2003}) -
• . "beyond debate"6 (Ashcroft v. al-Kidd, 563 U. S. 731. 741 (2011 ), Mullenix v. Luna 57? U. S. _(2015)) - - --
• "sufficiently clear that every reasonable official would have understood ··that what he is doing violates that righf'7 (Anderson v. Creighton, 483 U . . S. 635, 640 (1987), Ashcroft v. al-Kidd, 563 U. S. 731, 741 (2011 )).8 • that took away my son, my home, my car and everything I once held dear.
• I was then forced into the Article Ill poser's domestic relations court where I had· fewer rights than a so called "nigger" in a "Jim Crow" ·. Alabama jail shot dead in the back trying to resist arrest for merely 'looking at a white woman.